Can I help you create training materials for meeting room technology?
Are you interested in working with Surface Hubs, Poly X50 and Poly 30?
Are you happy when providing on-site support for scheduled meetings and events?
If so, our client has an opportunity to review the contract. The nature of the job is to act as a multimedia specialist, support and collection for multimedia events!
• Long term contract opportunity
• valued customer
• Work with multiple technologies
• Provide on-site support for scheduled meeting events. This includes room setup, support for MicrosoftTeams, Webex, and more
• Hosting events with executive members
• Helping to train members in the field of office technology (Surface Hub, Poly X50, Poly 30, etc.)
• Assist in creating training materials for meeting room technology
• Ongoing activities and deliverables, if required
• Multimedia specialist 2-3 years
• Experience in managing multimedia support systems 2-3 years
• Understanding of multimedia infrastructure 2-3 years
• Creation of user manual documentation for 2-3 years
• 2-3 years experience with meeting room technology
• Degree or university degree
The nature of the job is to act as a multimedia specialist, support and collection for multimedia events!
Randstad Canada is committed to cultivating a workforce that reflects all Canadians. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace by reviewing our internal policies, practices and systems throughout the lifecycle of our workforce, including recruitment, retention and promotion for all. Employees In addition to our deep commitment to respect for human rights, we are committed to positive action to affect change to ensure that all people participate fully in the workforce without any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially groups Justice-seekers who are typically underrepresented in the Canadian workforce. including those who identify as female or non-binary/gender nonconforming. native or indigenous people; People with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; Members of visible minorities, racial groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the career lifecycle. We ask that all job applicants please identify any accommodation needs by sending an email to email@example.com to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.