Gabbeh Handmade CU-1004
Gabbeh handmade is one of the most popular Iranian handicraft products. This product has an original and beautiful design. It makes your home look beautiful.
Golden Mart business group is a supplier of various Iranian and foreign products and is always at the service of our dear customers.
The art of Iranian weaving is very extensive and eye-catching. Another of these unique and original Iranian arts is Gabbeh, which has its roots in the past and Iranian art. Gabbeh is a type of underlayment and is similar to carpet. This product is not much different from carpet. The only difference between the two is that unlike Gabbeh, Gabbeh has more wefts and has a longer filling, which makes it softer. This is a mat of goat and sheep wool. Another name for Gabbeh is Khorsak rug and it is woven in smaller sizes. Gabbeh weaving tools also include: hooks, skewers, daftin or dafeh, scissors and hangers. Gabbeh has two types: Gabbeh blanket and Gabbeh carpet. In the type of blanket, it is double and delicate and it is used as a blanket. Gabbeh is woven in different areas, including the following.
- Gabbeh Fars
- il kashkoli
- il six block
- il dareshori
- Gabbeh Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari
- Gabbeh Bushehr
- Gabbeh of South Khorasan
- Gabbeh Kermanshah
- Gabbeh Turkmen
- Gabbeh Kerman
- Gabbeh of Azerbaijan
- Gabbeh Mashhad and Gabbeh Isfahan
One of the main differences between carpet texture and Gabbeh is the choice of type used. As you know, the most common type of carpet weaver is vertical carpet weavers, but this is completely different in Gabbeh weave, and horizontal (ground) weavers are used, which is almost zero for weaving handmade carpets. it is arrived. Gabbeh texture is coarse texture, and the texture of this product is woven in Persian method. It can also be said that Gabbeh has long villi and its texture is on a horizontal tree. Its texture is made of pub and metal. Goat and sheep wool is used for Gabbeh texture and its design and role are completely subjective. Also, the difference between carpet and Gabbeh is that Gabbeh is woven in a horizontal door, but carpet is woven in a vertical door.
As mentioned above, the design in Gabbeh is mental and creative, and because of its use only in tribes and nomads, and not for sale, the desired and mental role has been used, and we can not find two Gabbehs that have the same design. But according to the analysis, Gabbeh, the main designs and roles in Gabbeh are divided into the following:
- The lion design is one of the most popular designs among Iranian weavers.
- Brick design Clay design that is created by placing the carpet next to each other is also a popular design.
- Gabbeh flower designRose design is one of the common patterns used in Gabbeh.
- The role of Gabbehpond in this design has bergamot in the middle of the work and flowers next to it. It is one of the beautiful and traditional roles.
- Eilat role; Patterns that have geometric designs such as rhombuses, squares and circles, in addition to which the role of nature is used and inspired by nomadic life.
- Tree design The design of the tree is taken from trees and nature, but most of the two girls, Cypress and Crazy Willow, are used in this type of Gabbeh design.
Types of Gabbeh
- Gabbeh Shool
- Gabbeh Fantasy
- Blankets or double-sided blankets
- Gabbeh Turkmen
- Checkered Gabbeh
- Modern Gabbehs
- Durability: Due to the type of texture, it is one of the durable and cost-effective carpets and rugs.
- Special and beautiful decoration: To make our decoration diverse and different, we can use Gabbeh, both traditional and modern.
- Warmth and intimacy: Due to the type of design that is traditional and reminiscent of nomads and tribes and its color, purity and warmth is part of the home.
- Comfort: It is comfortable and soft due to the type of texture and having long feathers.
- Originality, beauty and durability: This is the best and most important advantage of Gabbeh.