Traditional felt felt hat CL-1005
The felt hat of the traditional design CL-1005 is a symbol of the past and the Lor and Qashqai Turks of Iran.
What is a felt hat?
This type of hat has its roots in ancient Iran and our country’s neighbors. One of the oldest surviving carvings depicting a felt hat is a relic of Anubani, the king of the Lulubis in the city of Sarpol-e Zahab, Kermanshah. This role dates back to 5000 years ago. The material of this hat is felt and the felt is made of fleece. In this way, it is prepared in a special mold with heat, moisture and pressure. This hat is prepared in different sizes and colors.
Felt hat design and color
This type of hat is offered in different designs. Its types can be:
- Medium semi-circular felt hat (my Lor and Kurdish relatives)
- Short pointed felt hat
- Crooked felt hat (Zanganeh tribe)
- Felt hat with Sassanid crown design (Qashqai and Shahsvand tribes)
- Long felt hat (Central Iran)
- Short round felt hat (Hamedan and some Kurdish tribes)
- Long and pleated felt hat (Iraqi Yazidis)
Felt hats, as they have different designs and sizes, of course, include a variety of colors.
- Black felt hat (Bakhtiari tribe of Isfahan Vesta)
- Felt hat (lame lorries in Kermanshah and Lorestan)
- Brown felt hat (Hamedan, Deilman, Gilan and Mazandaran nomads)
- Creamy and gray felt hat (Bushehr, Qashqai, Dashtestan)
Golden Mart business group is a supplier of various Iranian and foreign products and is always at the service of our dear customers.