Decorative bird handmade glass GL-1002
The GL-1002 handmade decorative bird is a beautiful art and is suitable for interior decoration. The size of this product is 12 * 7 * 6 and the bird: 18 * 9 * 7 The wooden stand of the tree trunk is 15 to 20 cm.
Another branch of handicrafts is the art of glassmaking. This art is the most common and ancient art in the world and is not specific to Iran. This art is the art of shaping glass. In Iran in the city of Susa during the Achaemenid period glassmaking was popular. According to archaeologists and discoveries They used glassmaking 3,000 years before the Sumerians. In Iran, in the areas of Shush, Lorestan and Hasanlu, the artifacts found show the antiquity of this art in Iran. After Islam, the first period of flourishing and flourishing of glass was in the Seljuk period.
Materials and tools needed in glassmaking
- Silica stone
- Colored materials: Colored materials such as copper, iron, sulfur, etc. are used to color glass. These paints are in powder form.
- Special stone and milling tools for turning
- Basic elements in glassmaking:The main material that is present in all glass products is silica. This material is in the form of sand, porcelain stone or flint.
- Melting elements:The glass must have an alkaline state. Sodium carbonate, sodium sulfate, sodium acetate are used for this purpose.
- Stabilizing elements:Calcium carbonate is used to prevent glass from melting in these materials.
- Bleaching elements: These materials are to neutralize colors.
- Bury (tail rod):The tail rod is an empty rod used to remove molten glass from the furnace.
- Wooden spoon
- Water machine
Types of hand glazing
1. Footy glassware
In this method, the molten material is blown using a bur or the tail rod. The material on the tip of the rod remains fixed. The material is also heated again. The rod is rotated to take the original shape of the material. Also, a groove must be made at the junction of the glass and the rod. Then the desired handle and decorations are done on it. Then they turn off the oven, the oven cools down and the container cools down.
2. Dominant foot glass
The most common method of glazing is to remove some of the molten material with a rod, blow it once, add the material, and reheat it. After this step, the molten material is placed inside the mold and infused with a rod so that the dough takes the shape of the mold. At the end, the tail bar is separated from the material. And at the end it is taken to the greenhouse.
3. Press glass
This method is used to make a bottle. Some of the molten material is removed with a tail stick. The material is quickly separated from the rod and placed in the form of a press. The mold is closed and air pressure is applied to it, which causes the formation of molten material. At the end, the object is prepared and taken to the greenhouse.
Golden Mart business group is a supplier of various Iranian and foreign products and is always at the service of our dear customers.